A former senator and state representative from Massachusetts, Jim Marzilli resigned from his Senate seat and went to Iraq with the National Democratic Institute on a democracy building project. Since his return he has continued to effect change through his contributions to several political and community-oriented organizations. In addition to supporting the Chico Mendes Project that is restoring the forests of the Guatemalan highlands and conservation projects in other places in the world, he spent the winters of 2013 and 2014 in Burma helping pro-democracy activists there. He hopes to return to Asia or Latin America and continue that work.
- I am going to DC this weekend for the anti gun march. Look for my sign #GoAwayNRA 21 hours ago
- Trump is pathological in his hatred of the truth. #FireTheLiar Escalating Attacks, Trump Denounces Mueller Team as… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump since you think @RepMaxineWaters is of low IQ then maybe you can bring your tiny fingers to debate her in public. 1 week ago
- I’m Republican. I Appreciate Assault Weapons. And I Support a Ban. nyti.ms/2sOJjzd No better proof than La… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Weeks Before Conservative Pundit Mocked Shooting Survivors, Corcoran Appeared At His Naples Speech… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago