A former senator and state representative from Massachusetts, Jim Marzilli resigned from his Senate seat and went to Iraq with the National Democratic Institute on a democracy building project. Since his return he has continued to effect change through his contributions to several political and community-oriented organizations. In addition to supporting the Chico Mendes Project that is restoring the forests of the Guatemalan highlands and conservation projects in other places in the world, he spent the winters of 2013 and 2014 in Burma helping pro-democracy activists there. He hopes to return to Asia or Latin America and continue that work.
- Trump and son suffering from amnesia on ‘Russia fever,’ critics say. #lyingDonalTrump politi.co/2tOgCRk via @politico 6 days ago
- Kushner pushed for more aggressive defense of Trump Jr. meeting politi.co/2t8XKOn via @politico 1 week ago
- Treason against our country. #LockHimUp. #LockThemUp. Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said nyti.ms/2u4ES2T 1 week ago
- bit.ly/2tRV1sx @RepMullin lied to OK voters, said he would make 3 term limit now going for 4th. Another lying GOP pol #FireTheLiar 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump is at it again, lying about @Morning_Joe ratings and their meetings #lyingDonaldTrump #FireTheLiar #LockHimUp 2 weeks ago